Saturday, 26 March 2011

Arrived 17th March 2011

My very 1st random item: Paul Rudd in a photo frame…. no letter just the man himself! From the lovely kat macklin (best friend/ old house mate). It has traveled all the way from norfolk.

This did not arrive with a letter! why not? Well Paul Rudd needs no introduction! Kat and myself decided that he (the characters he plays) would make the perfect guy, and he does not look half bad either! and so with that decided we would have photos every where of this fine example. Sadly this never happened… untill now! thank you kat! ^.^!!!

The game has now officially started if you know me then send me random things it can come with a letter or without, you could have just found it or saw it and thought of me.. i dont mind send away! and who knows i may return the favour!

[AND REMEMBER IT CAN BE ANYTHING! AND FOR NO APPARENT REASON]

No comments:

Post a Comment