Monday, 4 April 2011

Arrived 1st April

Nice and simple. I recieved a post card from a lady called Laura Eilers from Ashburn in AMERICA! yes all the way from america this is the 1st far away item/thing that i have recieved so far within this project (i may add that this all technacially started when i found some items an old pen friend sent me.. they came all the way fron JAPAN).
This postcard really made my day! and i may add it not only pretty but very tasteful! it seems to be a cat sitting in some kind of fairy kingdom! and shall now take a spot on my pin board! It was simple in what was written and to the point wishing myself luck in getting lots of new mail and hopefully friends… how nice is that?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked it. It's one of my favorite postcards and I have it the wall in my office. Your project looks very interesting. Good luck with it! :)

    ReplyDelete