Sunday, 10 July 2011

watch this space

so i was talking to my postman friend about how i stopped this because things went missing; he was disappointed in me. turns out every time a postman see's a hand written lovely envelope it makes their day... "its good to be posting mail that is more then just bills and junk mail, it makes the job worth doing". and i also thought about you guys... the people keeping my project going.. so i have re-thought the project... and theres even a competition in tow.. but that will have to wait... i have some photos of mail to take... so ill leave you with my little man... hopefully he will keep you entertained.

        
i also got bored… and my giant cat just loves to eat… so i gave him my dinner and snapped this :)his name is riddick he loves chicken and potato. 

No comments:

Post a Comment