Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Week 7; A dark day in more ways then one.

Gah you know you get those days where you would not mind disappearing from the whole of existence… one of those days where not even the rain or stars give you that little tingle? im having one of those days… well weeks… when i am at home at least… i kinda just want to bash my head against the wall till my skull cracks and i bleed from ears nose and eyes…. at least i have mail to keep me sane from the hell hole i call “home”.

rant officially over. on with better things MAIL!!!!

So regular readers of my blog will notice that i am running competition, remember that right royal couple who got married this year? (will and kate) well i have a commemorative decorative pillow up for grabs… all you have to do is send something!! and the grand winner will be the person who sends the most random creative object they can think of! there will also be 3 runners up who will receive some note cards, paper and envelopes maybe some stickers if i’m feeling nice enough! so get involved and maybe win something nice :)

and now onto the recieved items this week.

This fun post card was sent by Anna from russia; she writes that she is 31 years old with two sons who are TWINS!! She lives in a beautiful town not far from Moscow and works as a chief accountant for a management company.

This post card is a photo of a volcanic eruption so i found it absolutely amazing! those kinds of things always fascinate me, it was sent by Maria from Moscow she writes that she chose to send it to me because its very unusual photography and that she hoped i would like it; which i do.

This very scenic post card was sent by stephen who shared the post card because it was beautiful he also writes asking if my address is really 8 lines long!! in which case it is.. i live in the countryside at the moment and there are many variations of my address… if i use the longest one then mail will always get to me; rather then to the people who live on 6, petteridge road…

These stickers and post card where sent by Barb? Barbra .. (my mind runs a blank at the moment) i had previously sent an old post card to this person before dating back to 1947; turns out they where born in 1947 so thats pretty amazing, they write that they do not live in Maryland but they travel through there quite alot! and they have also sent me SOMETHING :) American stickers! i cant wait to put these to use!

This is my very first pen palling letter from Sabrina; im really getting a kick of writing to someone with the same name as me, in this letter sabrina tells me more about her self and her jobs, i really liked the paper she used… really gets me in gear for christmas.

And so there you have it all of week 7’s mail! thanks so much to every one who has already got involved you mail keeps me sane!!! and don’t forget the competition!!! please message me for any details :). I’m sure to be in a better mood on the next update as its my birthday in 2 days!!!! woop! Hope you letter boxes where all filled with joy and fun!

1 comment: