Thursday, 10 November 2011

UPDATE!!! MAIL ART!!!!

ok so im really wanting to stretch this project further.
I just did some reading up on mail art movement and i think its super interesting!
so you know what that means???

i have 4 weeks
i have a pile of letters to send out (not arty yet i need supplies)
i have joined a ton of swaps.... IM GETTING THS GOING PROPERLY AGAIN
any one expecting their prizes??? they will be in the post... monday latest!!!!
any one expecting a reply??? same ill get that out on monday as well
ill write my excuses in my letters!

SEND SOMETHING
SEND MAIL ART
GET THANKS AND LOVE AND SOMETHING IN THE MAIL :D

what am i doing with the images? im creating this massive (hopefully) journal about YOU!!! yes im creating a journal about what it is to be a mail artist! (i think you guys rock)
so could you please spread the word? help me out? send me something?

192 eton place
farnham
surrey
gu9 0ef

thank you!!!!!1

2 comments: